You can enter the Party menu through the menu's Party icon.
- You can organize a party by setting options such as party name, minimum level requirements, public or private, acquisition order/distribution criteria.
- Party leaders can invite friends or members of the same guild.
You can access the Party Finder function through the Party icon below the character image in the upper left corner.
- You can search for members by setting your desired party goal as your search criteria.
You can access the Party Auto-Search function through 'Auto-Search Party' under the upper left character image.
- Parties can be formed automatically when playing Dungeon/Endless Towers/Field Bosses.
- When in the field, users can personally organize parties to play with.
You can enter the Guild menu, where you can find/join a guild, through the Guild icon in the menu or by pressing the 'G' key.
- You can only join public guilds.
There are specific materials required when creating a guild.
- You can create a guild using the required materials and Zeny.
The guild master manages the guild.
- Positions can be given to users.
- Leaders can approve or reject new members and kick out existing ones
(Various other Guild functions will be added.)
You can enter the Friend Management menu through the Friend icon in the menu or by pressing the 'O' key.
- Add user you want to follow.
- View user information and check their current connection status.
- You can view a list of users who have sent follow request.
- You can block users by entering the nickname of the user to be blocked.
You can chat using the chat bar in the lower left corner, and you can change the chat category/scope.
- Server: Talk with users on the server
- Area: Talk with users in the same field on the server.
- Party: Talk with party members.
- Guild: Talk with guild members regardless of server.
You can have personal conversations and manage contacts through '1:1 Chat,' which can be accessed when interacting with another user.
- Click the '1:1 Chat' to begin a conversation with the user in the chat bar.
- Conversation content records and a list of conversation partners can be managed in the friends list.
You can express emotions with emotes and emoticons.
- You can click the Emote/Emoticon icon next to the chat bar or use it as a command.
- Emotes/emoticons can be acquired and used for each character.
- Additional emotes/emoticons can be acquired through side quests.