You can enter the Stats menu through the Character icon in the upper left corner or by pressing or the 'N' key.
You can directly raise the desired stats or use the recommendation button to develop your character.
There are 6 stats in total and they are as follows.
- VIT: Influences damage reduction and HP
- STR: Influences physical damage and defense
- AGI: Influences speed and physical defense
- INT: Influences magic damage and defense and MP
- DEX: Influences accuracy and casting speed
- LUK: Influences critical hit and amplification rates
Access by clicking Strengthen Slot after entering the Inventory menu using the Main menu bag icon or by pressing the 'I' key.
Slots can be strengthened up to the same number as your current base level.
- Slots can be strengthened even without equipping equipment.
- Unequipped equipment does not influence the slot enhancement effect.
- Each part grants different slot enhancement effects.
When you reach Job Level 10, you will receive the 1st Job Change Quest.
- You can change jobs by selecting the job you want and completing the quest for that job.
- You can abandon job quests midway, but you cannot change jobs once the job change process is complete.
When you reach Job Level 40, you will receive the 2nd Job Change Quest.
- Complete the 2nd Job Change Quest to change to that job.
- Upon completing the 2nd Job Change Quest, you will acquire an exclusive secondary skill.
Primary skills are those that make use of the basic characteristics of the job.
- Acquired upon completing the 1st job change
- If you do not spend 40 points on the primary skill, you cannot use the secondary skill
Secondary skills are those that utilize the unique characteristics of each job.
- Secondary skills are acquired upon completing the 2nd job change.
- Free skill tree configuration available.
Adventure battle skills can be acquired with each grade achieved in the Adventure Index.
These skills all have combat-related effects.
- Adventurer Grade skills are passive/active skills.
- One skill activated per Adventurer Grade can be selected for use.
- Adventurer Grades can be increased when Adventurer Grade quests are completed.
- You can reset skills using adventure skill reset items.
Adventure livelihood skills can be acquired with points obtained by advancing your Adventure Index level.
These consist of skills that have additional support effects outside of combat.
- They include increased inventory space, faster collecting, and more items added to stalls.
- The number of points they cost depends on the stage of the livelihood skill.
If a character dies during gameplay, you can select them to be revived.
Resurrection conditions differ depending on the circumstances.
[Normal field resurrection]
- Waypoint resurrection: Waypoints are bases saved through Kafra where you can be revived without using an item. HP is not restored.
- Instant resurrection: Resurrect at point of death using Yggdrasil Seeds that also restore HP.
- Resurrection by other users: Users can resurrect one another using Yggdrasil Leaves.
[Resurrection in other fields]
- Resurrection takes on a different form in PvP and dungeons.
Stamina is action power that can be used each day.
When all Stamina has been consumed, EXP, Zeny, and items cannot be obtained from monsters in the normal field.
- 1000 Stamina is acquired per day.
- Additional Stamina can be acquired from Town and Housing Stamina furniture.
- Daily Stamina that is not used will be accumulated into the next day.
- The maximum Stamina limit is 3000, and any amount beyond that will not be restored.
- When depleted, you still can obtain equipments, but chances decreased by 1/5.
Rest bonuses are granted after spending time away from the game.
During a rest bonus, you can obtain double Base and Job EXP/Zeny/items.
- Get a rest bonus of 100 for 1 hour away from the game.
- A maximum rest bonus of 400 can be obtained.
- The icon disappears when consumed.
- Quest items are excluded.
If you want to feel like a new person by changing the character’s appearance, we recommend using the Customization function.
With NPC Andree Kim, a Prontera merchant, you can change the hair/hair color/face of your character using required consumable materials.
- Check what materials are required by asking the NPC.
- When creating a character, make changes by selecting from basic appearances and additional appearances.
- The character’s former appearance before the change will disappear.