We will be having a monthly update, which will be applied on Wednesday, June 28th 5:00PM to 7:00PM (PDT) . Servers will be down for maintenance during this time. Maintenance may last longer than the scheduled 2 hours. During this time, the game will not be available to play. Please logoff beforehand to ensure proper data recording.
This month's update brings a new Independence Day Event! The patch notes with full update details are below:
Added Side Quest progress notification system
– Side quest progress will be shown via a progression monitoring system.
– An exclamation mark (!) will be added when a side quest is available to progress.
Added a Pop-up shop, which appears when specific conditions are met
– A limited shop with a one-time purchase opportunity will appear when players reach base level 35, 55, and 75. The shop will only be available for 1 hour at each appearance.
Independence Day Event added
– A new Independence Day event, for commemorating the July 4th holiday in the United States will be added.
– Rewards can be redeemed from the event.
Added New Stall Shop Items:
– Four new Zeny/Zeny Box options can be purchased with Stall Coins.
A New “Incredible Mechanist Bundle” has been added to the in-game shop.
– A new costume with mechanical engineering aesthetics will be available in a Firework Costume Package.
– Field Bosses which have spawned but not yet been killed will be sorted and displayed in the Field Boss panel.
– When an item name is so long that there is not sufficient space to display the full name, it will be displayed as “...” in the item information window.
– The quantify display in the item information window will now be aligned on the right side.
– When combining cards, clicking the screen will skip the effects cutscene.
– Increase Zeny Obtain (stat) can now be tracked and seen in the Character Info panel.
Thank you for playing Ragnarok Begins, and we will see you in Midgard!