Update and Patch Notes for 04.26.23
The April update is about here, and it is the Cinco De Mayo update! A new Field Boss and smaller quality of life improvements, some of which players have been asking for, are some of the highlights.
There will be server maintenance on Wednesday, April 26th, starting at about 5:00PM PDT. Maintenance will go on for about 3 hours. Please check our social pages and Discord for updates on server status. During this time, the game will not be able to be played.
The patch will be applied during the maintenance. The patch notes for this update can be seen below.
NOTE: There are not any additional or separate balance changes in this update to note.
1) New Field Boss
- A new Field Boss 'Heavy Metaling' can appear.
- A new adventure index achievement for defeating 'Heavy Metaling' has been added.
- A new 'Heavy Metaling' costume draw has been added.
2) Realm Militia 'Einbroch'
- New Realm Militia missions in Einbroch have been added.
3) Housing 'Trophy Furniture' Trophy
- A new furniture item 'Trophy' will be added as a housing decoration.
- A new adventure index achievement for obtaining a 'Trophy' will be added.
- Trophies can be obtained from hunting specific monsters, including normal monsters, elites and Field Bosses, and from different achievements such as cooking, collecting cards, and collecting equipment items.
- There are 24 Trophies available to collect and display in your house.
4) New Event: Cinco De Mayo
- Look for Piñatas appearing at Prontera Market, Izlude Fountain, Morroc Square, Hal-tech Logging Camp, and Einbroch Square.
- Team up to defeat Piñatas and you may receive rewarding items.
After the pinata is killed, it has a respawn time of three hours.
If attacked more than once, it has a chance of dropping items.
Once the drop period ends, the Pinata and its respawn will be halted. Pinatas that were summoned before this time can remain in the field until they are defeated.
- The probability of obtaining a reward increases when attacking Piñatas more than once.
5) New Package
- A Cinco de Mayo package has been added to the Cash shop.
6) New Weapon Costumes
- Heavy Metaling and Fallen Dragonoid weapon costumes have been added to the Cash shop, each available to purchase for 1000 Diamonds.
7) Quality-of-Life Improvements
7-1) Improved character selection screen
- Made it easier to change characters by adding a character change icon to the bottom menu.
7-2) Added item dismantling information.
- Added a button to view dismantling information within an item.
- Clicking the 'Dismantling Information' button will display information about what item(s) can be obtained from dismantling the initial item.
7-3) Added detailed item information
- Item information windows now display the item type and grade.
7-4) Added card slot information within an item:
- You can check the available card slot information for the item.
- The number of available card slots will now be displayed within the card slot opening window.
- When opening a card slot, if the item that you are using has been refined, or previously had a slot opened, a warning message will display before opening another slot.
- Items which have been refined, or have had slots opened will not be used as material/mats to open a new equipment slot.
8) Additional Changes
- Prismatic Realm rewards have been added when purchasing a Reward Pass.
- An alert will be shown when there are remaining entries to the Elemental Land and Poring Island.
- Realm of Militia - Mount Mjonir (hard) - The Cutey Cute (monster) is now easier to defeat.
- Boss buffs/debuffs will be easier to distinguish. (Buff: Blue, Debuff: Red, Cooking: Yellow)
9) Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting wouldn’t work properly on certain monsters.
- Fixed an issue where the double reward for the Fire Dungeon in the Prismatic Realm was not applied.
- Fixed an issue where a different character was displayed in the Housing Furniture Store.
- Fixed an issue where the character's walking motion was awkward in certain situations.
Thank you again and we hope to see you in Midgard!